Dear friends of Great Customer Service!
Daily we are reading horror stories about the state of customer services. Especially these negative experiences attract a large audience. This has been going on for many years now, but it has catapulted since social media enabled this.
We, professionals who are passionate about great customer service, cannot tolerate this any longer. We want to take a stand for great service and show companies the huge benefits of providing awesome service.
Therefor we first want to co-create a manifesto, which will highlight the need and the approach for great customer service.
Together we will then make sure that this manifesto gets huge public attention. Hopefully we will then collectively work on the transformation of customer service.
We invite you to contribute to this manifesto.
Please send your email details to Jorge Barba (email@example.com) and/or to Arnold Beekes (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We will use Google Docs to facilitate the co-creation of this GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE manifesto.
Do you want to be actively involved?
All the best,
Jorge and Arnold
PS. To jumpstart the discussion, here are some suggestions:
- Follow the Golden Rule
- Keep your promises.
- Your customer is your life. Make him feel like the center of the universe.
- Always be present.
- Do it with Love.
- Be honest.
- Listen and learn
- Always do more than expected
- Have fun in all what you do
- Help the customer as fast as possible
- Being friendly is the cornerstone of your relationship with the customer
- Your problem is ours until it is no longer yours.
- Always make sure that you minimize your footprint
- We want your loyalty, not your money
- Create and communicate WOW. Constantly.
- Customer Service is a business philosophy, not only a department